We're delighted to announce that our travel insurance websites for Australia and New Zealand have been given a complete overhaul, helping us to focus on improving user experience. This will be especially useful for mobile and tablet users; a very relevant topic in light of Google's new mobile experience update, which was rolled out on April 21.
This follows the success of the introduction of the new UK branding and website in summer 2014, where we've seen a very positive response from consumers so far.
Aiming to improve our customers’ user experience, we’ve looked at how people interact with the site and made several new changes. The quote journey has completely changed; here’s what users can expect:
- A responsive design for optimal user experience across other devices, such as tablet and mobile
- An enhanced user experience with improved load speeds
- A smoother and quicker quote journey
- The ability to adapt content quickly to take advantage of changing market needs
- A new blog which will help with optimisation of search engine marketing and growing our prospect base
- The introduction of targeted landing pages to maximise pay per click strategy
Mobile and tablet browsing is now the primary way that people are shopping and reading their news; it was vital that we made sure our sites were optimised for phone and tablet users, and that desktop users were also catered for with a more dynamic, user-friendly site.
Antje Lauterbach, AUS/NZ’s Marketing Manager, said: “We wanted to make things even easier for our customers, and our new website should provide the level of service they need and deserve, wherever they are. I'm delighted with the feedback we’ve received so far, and look forward to continuing the conversation with our customers, to ensure we keep evolving with them.”