How to make a claim
We know that making a claim can sometimes seem complicated and a little bit daunting. We want to make this process as easy and straightforward for you as possible and have listed the key contact details below that you’ll need for each of our products.
If something happens that you may need to lodge a claim for, it's best to advise our claims handlers as soon as possible. You can claim for up to 31 days after you return from your trip.
- Policies purchased from 01 January 2019
- 02 8256 1770
- (From outside Australia:) +61 2 8256 1770
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: +61 (0)2 8256 1775
- Post: Fullerton Health Corporate Services
- GPO Box 4276, Sydney NSW 2001, Australia
- Policies purchased before 01 January 2019
- 02 9463 3371
- (From outside Australia:) +61 2 9463 3371
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: Attention: Intana Global: +61 (2) 9966 4484
- Post: Intana Global
- PO Box 1206, Crows Nest, NSW 1585, Australia
Please include your full name, address, telephone number, Insurance Schedule Number and a brief description of what happened.
Make sure you keep any receipts etc. that can be used as proof of ownership or to evidence any expenses you've incurred.
24/7 Emergency Assistance
If you have a medical emergency overseas (that is if you need in-patient hospital treatment, repatriation or need to cut your trip short), our assistance company Intana Global will help you.
- +44 20 7902 7405
- From within the UK dial 020 7902 7405
- Reverse charge calls will be accepted
Please make sure you ring them as soon as you can so they can ensure you get the best care and any costs you incur are covered (to ensure cover you need to notify Intana Global within 48 hours of your admission to hospital and if you need to curtail your trip, you need to let them know before you travel back home).
Intana Global will accept reverse charges if you can't pay for the call.