Here’s what we can offer you:
If you’re planning to go on multiple trips this year, our Annual Multi-Trip travel insurance policy could work out cheaper than having to buy two or more Single Trip policies. Here are some of the great benefits that the annual policy comes with:
- Get the same great cover as you would with our Single Trip plans. All cover limits apply per trip, not per year.
- When named on the policy, up to three children (aged 2-18) and up to two infants (under 2 years) are covered at no extra cost. They must be travelling with their parent or grandparent. An additional premium may apply if you opt to cover your child's pre-existing medical conditions.
- Unlimited number of trips covered, and each trip can last up to 60 days.
- Annual travel insurance is available up to a maximum age of 69
- Many pre-existing medical conditions can be covered.
- Upgrade your policy to include unlimited days Winter Sports Cover.
- You'll be automatically covered for a wide selection of sports and activities through your standard policy.
- Cover includes insurance on domestic trips (to destinations at least 500km from your home and where you spend at least two nights in third party accommodation).
- Finally, we'll remind you when it's time to renew your policy, so you’ll never be without cover.