Take a look at some of the key features:
- Certain pregnancy cover available as standard until your 25th week
- Extend cover until your 30th week and include cover for childbirth and care of the newborn from your 26th week onwards with our Pregnancy Extension Option (click here for details and conditions)
- Cover includes cancellation and curtailment due to pregnancy complications
- When named on the policy, up to three children (aged 2-18) and up to two infants (under 2 years) go free when travelling with their parent or grandparent. (Excludes any optional cover for pre-existing medical conditions)
- Pre-existing medical cover available subject to medical screening. If you have pre-existing medical conditions and would like to take out our Pregnancy Extension Option, please call us to apply for cover by phone*
- 19 days cooling-off period to decide if the cover is right for you (provided you haven't claimed or started your trip)
*It is important to note that there will be no cover under the Pregnancy Extension if you have any Pre-Existing Medical Condition which could have an adverse impact on your pregnancy and which has not been declared to us and noted on the Schedule.